• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Probably not that unpopular and usually I change the station when they come on but listened through an entire chili peppers song and goddamn does Anthony Keidis suck. he is worse than terrible. I used to listen to so much Freaky Stylie and mother's milk and blood sugar back in college and I knew he bad but loved flea ans frusciante. Chad smith ain't that funky really but he's passable

Probably not that unpopular and usually I change the station when they come on but listened through an entire chili peppers song and goddamn does Anthony Keidis suck. he is worse than terrible. I used to listen to so much Freaky Stylie and mother's milk and blood sugar back in college and I knew he bad but loved flea ans frusciante. Chad smith ain't that funky really but he's passable
Weird timing. 2 days ago I was thinking about the chili peppers and thinking to myself that there were only 2 or 3 songs that I liked. I thought that surely there were more that I had forgotten and looked them up on apple music. Sure enough, there were only 2 or 3 songs over the course of 35 years that I liked.

Raw dogging tuna from a can is not an unpopular opinion. All great men do it.

I've been hitting up the hot sauce flavored tuna poaches lately tho. Take the game on the road.

New hot take: every Beastie Boys track sounds like nails on a chalkboard.

I had a Beastie Boys bumper sticker on my car in high school and college.

Loved them.

Haven't intentionally listened to a Beastie Boys song in years.

Maybe I'll give Paul's Boutique a spin right now. (Can you spin things on Spotify?)

Back