• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I generally don't like blondes at all, but even I think Scarlett Johansson is hot.

I get the bacon thing. I cooked 2lbs of it last weekend and it permeated the house for days and was verging on disgusting. But I would never turn away from bacon.

Unpopular for this board / white people: Bojangles sucks. Texas Pete sucks. The Avett Brothers have sucked for 5+ years. Budweiser is great.

I don't think everyone should go to a 4 year college.
I think taxes could be higher on everyone.
I think throwing money at our education system willy-nilly IS the answer.

I prefer a good piece of fruit to a baked dessert or candy any day.

gtfo

oh, I have absolutely no problem with PEDs in baseball or cycling or any other sports

Mustard is terrible

I find myself rooting for struggling powerhouse Professional teams at times (Dallas, Yankees, Patriots)

White Wine is terrible.

I think the Nerd Revolution, which started in baseball, is slowly ruining sports. It was very useful in the beginning, but good lord has it gotten out of control.

Its probably why MMA will be our second biggest sport in like 30 years, and why the NFL can only destroy itself. Our minds just want to enjoy the simplicity of sports and not have to look up a different 5-letter acronym for every situation.

See buckets post.

The zombie apocalypse isn't going to happen. Those that think/hope that it actually is should not be allowed to reproduce.

all my opinions are so unpopular to the denizens of this board that a lot of people think i'm deliberately trolling.

seems like most of these unpopular opinions are just DONK opinions

Back