• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Yeah. Just trying to understand where you're coming from.

If you are wearing shirts where you can see those features.... Well there isn't much that can be done to help you anyway.

well I'm not - just saying if you can see a shirt through a shirt then wouldn't darker features under the shirt also be visible? I don't really wear button down shirts myself.

How you you feel about people who wear an undershirt for t-shirts?

along those lines, men and women can be friends.

DF07 is just going on the offensive as a NBA fan. They feel threatened this time of year bc nobody talks about the association for 3 weeks.

DF07 is just going on the offensive as a NBA fan. They feel threatened this time of year bc nobody talks about the association for 3 weeks.

Sports media takes a 1 week break from the NBA, sure. After the first weekend, people pretty much burn out with the NCAAT. They watch if their team/cinderella is still in it.

I'll wager that any tournament game played from the Sweet 16 on will get a larger rating than any NBA game the same night. And that those games will always lead every sports TV and radio show over the NBA.

So, no.

I'll wager that any tournament game played from the Sweet 16 on will get a larger rating than any NBA game the same night. And that those games will always lead every sports TV and radio show over the NBA.

So, no.

what does this even mean? this would prove nothing. why are you always so butthurt over the nba?

Back