• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

NBA's doing fine. Young people love it and that's the demographic advertisers want. Next to football NBA is king.

I know. Youths love loud noises and entertainment designed for people with miniscule attention spans. Therefore the NBA will always do well in that demo. Not arguing that.

Just saying the root of DF07's dislike of the NCAA tournament comes from his jealousy of it, as a NBA defender.

I know. Youths love loud noises and entertainment designed for people with miniscule attention spans. Therefore the NBA will always do well in that demo. Not arguing that.

Just saying the root of DF07's dislike of the NCAA tournament comes from his jealousy of it, as a NBA defender.

I don't dislike the NCAAT, just think it's overrated because of its reverse climax nature. Give me MLB's postseason, and I don't like baseball.

I've suspect Brangus was just trolling, but the undershirt post confirms.

Nah, no trolling, haven't worn one in ten years. And I'm hairy.

All opinions posted on this thread are sincere, and I do want to slaughter penguins.

You like broads with armpit hair, but don't like it when they fondle your nads? THIS MAKES NO SENSE.

Halloween blows. I'd rather work on a Saturday and Sunday than have to go out for two hours on Halloween night.

Nope. And you also think Carroll Dunham's daughter is attractive so, I don't know, you got weird taste.

To be clear, I think I made the argument that she was cute and most likely a better lay than most of the women on that hot chicks thread. That was as much a knock on the idea that really hot women are somehow by default awesome fucks than it was a full-on endorsement of Lena Dunham as 'attractive,' but its all good.

The color and placement of Lena Dunham's tattoos place her the 10% of grossest women alive. Her right arm looks like someone threw up on it.

Back