• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Seems like this opinion belongs here, but I thought that the rolling of the quad yesterday showed a lack of class. I was defs all in with the #buzzout movement, but I don't see a need to stomp on a man's grave in such a public manner.

To be clear, I think I made the argument that she was cute and most likely a better lay than most of the women on that hot chicks thread. That was as much a knock on the idea that really hot women are somehow by default awesome fucks than it was a full-on endorsement of Lena Dunham as 'attractive,' but its all good.

So you are given the choice of a no consequences lay between Kate Upton and Lena Dunham. Who you got?

Seems like this opinion belongs here, but I thought that the rolling of the quad yesterday showed a lack of class. I was defs all in with the #buzzout movement, but I don't see a need to stomp on a man's grave in such a public manner.

College bball in NC is tough business. I'm glad WFU takes it seriously and rides losers out on a rail. We've been pussies too long.

If you can't hang with the big dogs, get off the porch. just sayin'

sure you are; wake forest doesn't do stuff that's mean!

There's a difference between mean and a lack of class. The billboards and the ads in the newspaper were mean, but I didn't really have a problem with either (I really liked the ads in the newspaper). But once he was gone I just don't see the need to rub it in his face. We got what we wanted and should move on and be excited for the new hire (assuming Wellman doesn't fuck it up).

There's a difference between mean and a lack of class. The billboards and the ads in the newspaper were mean, but I didn't really have a problem with either (I really liked the ads in the newspaper). But once he was gone I just don't see the need to rub it in his face. We got what we wanted and should move on and be excited for the new hire (assuming Wellman doesn't fuck it up).

It wasn't rubbing it in his face, it was an expression of excitement. There is hope for basketball for the first time in four years

the objective is to win the war. there are no participation trophies, no congeniality award. as has been stated elsewhere, no other coach (that i know of) had a quad rolled at their departure; why do you think that is? ye reap what ye sow

also, buzz walked away a millionaire for it all, so fuck it

It wasn't rubbing it in his face, it was an expression of excitement. There is hope for basketball for the first time in four years

I think the distinction is a little more blurry than that. I didn't like it, but it's fine to disagree.

Chick Fil-A sandwiches are WAY over rated for the price. Don’t get me wrong I have more then my fair share, but it is not over the top like most say.

the objective is to win the war.

933aa8903cde2d2077db48fac5f1223e7bd3a4dc20067877567561bba426e834.jpg

Chick Fil-A sandwiches are WAY over rated for the price. Don’t get me wrong I have more then my fair share, but it is not over the top like most say.

I prefer Wendy's chicken sandwich to Chick-Fil-A

So you are given the choice of a no consequences lay between Kate Upton and Lena Dunham. Who you got?

This misses the point, but ok. On the surface of course I go with Kate Upton. I find her more attractive than Lena Dunham based solely on outward appearance.

But as every man knows, outward appearance/attractiveness does not correlate equally with sexual prowess. If I got to know each of them for, say, two dates before sleeping with them - I may very well choose Lena Dunham. If Kate Upton just sits there looking pretty and acting like a cunt who knows she is "hot," and Lena Dunham is funny and intelligent and cool and all that, then I'm more apt to choose Lena because ultimately that shit translates to the bedroom - and I would rather have a fun fuck with a cool chick who is average looking than fuck some hot cunty chick who thinks she is doing me a huge favor. :noidea:

WakeandBake, if you were all hanging with Lena Dunham and she was funny and intelligent and cool and then suddenly whipped off your pants and started sucking your balls, would you be like, "NO! STOP!" or would you just silently lay there terrified?

I don't know man I don't like the ball sucking so I'd be all like "stay off the sack Dunham" and whatnot

I love a world in where someone earns over 4 million dollars in 4 years is somehow "down"

It's not grave stomping. He wasn't even fired. He "resigned". He left of his own accord. It's not like some great tragedy befell him.

Back