• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Of all the 1000 or so on this thread, it was the first neg-worthy. Hope the autoretaliatory cleansed your soul.

laettnerstomp.gif

^my wife is 7 months, boobs are amazing right now

My wife went from a B to a D during pregnancy and nursing to an A after she quit nursing and hit the gym. Second kid, A to D back to A. C'mon God!

Pray your wife does not get mastitis. My wife got super sick with it...104 degree fever and severe pain.

Sorry I'm not sorry Demonbeck, pro-dook opinions will always get negreps from me, regardless of what thread they are posted on.

Haven't read all the pages, but here's mine. I wish we would return to the days when pregnant women wore maternity clothes. Tired of the extremely tight clothes pregnant woman look. This opinion is probably only unpopular with women. You might like it on your wife. Others, not so much.

That would make it tougher for DF07 to get a solid mental picture when he faps.

It's pretty common in Tampa to see a smoking hot well-dressed woman from afar and then get up close and realize she's 7-9 months pregnant and still smoking hot.

It's pretty common in Tampa to see a smoking hot well-dressed woman from afar and then get up close and realize she's 7-9 months pregnant and still smoking hot.

like a pear with a tumor

That would make it tougher for DF07 to get a solid mental picture when he faps.

It does make me wish we still had that thread where DF07 was talking about how he's fapped in like 3 department store bathrooms after walking by the maternity section. It must have been on the old boards, but it was hilarious.

It does make me wish we still had that thread where DF07 was talking about how he's fapped in like 3 department store bathrooms after walking by the maternity section. It must have been on the old boards, but it was hilarious.

#premium

And to the think, I always thought it was something water. Turns out it was something that wasn't in the uterus.

Skunk smell gives me a headache.
Baseball season is way to long..
Chinese ladies are sexy as hell...

dv7 posted this pic and the only comment RSF had on it is "Foot tattoos weird me out."
TheCatPictureOfTheDaySoAdorable-25986.jpg

Back