• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

A few that have already been mentioned:

- Don't like strawberries
- Don't like Springsteen
- Don't like Radiohead

I'm not really interested in college football. Still pull for the Deacs, but even my interest level in the Deacs went way down after we got sent to DC to play Navy for a 2nd time in the Eagle Bank Bowl in 2008.

i'm still waiting for someone to drop a bomb like holocaust denial or something

I'm socially liberal, in favor of gay marriage, not homophobic, etc etc, but:

If gay men can shower with straight men, then all showers should be co-ed. I know that a gay man isnt attracted to every guy he sees in a shower, but a straight man wouldnt be attracted to every woman in a shower either.

Jim Grobe is past it. Has been for years.

Don't know if this is that unpopular. But its definitely not true with 2 double digit wins and a hard fought down to the wire loss on the road against #7, now #6 in his last 3 games.

guessing this is unpopular, but I've converted from a russell brand hater to a fan.

I can eat a meal at Olive Garden or Red Lobster and be pretty satisfied.

The last 2 (and only) times I can remember walking out of a restaurant thinking I was going to puke were these 2 restaurants. A group of friends recently went to OG, they ate 3 courses, I had a salad and drank the whole time (I'm a big eater too).

I can't stand Frank sinatra. I have never understood why people like his music so much. I honestly believe I have listened to every song because there used to be 'Friday with Frank' on the radio which my wife listened to every time.... I don't get it, don't like it

Last edited:
"Silver Linings Playbook" - People from Philly especially liked this movie. I fell asleep twice trying to watch it....finaly I made sure to stay up and watch the whole thing, at the end, I wish I was asleep, that movie was terrible

Back