• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

It's pretty common in Tampa to see a smoking hot well-dressed woman from afar and then get up close and realize she's 7-9 months pregnant and still smoking hot.

This probably belongs on the "Popular Opinions" thread, but gotdamn Tampa must suck.

I don't like Hemingway.
I think black and brown look fine together in a clothing scheme.
The NBA isn't the worst thing in the world.
Cats > dogs

The ol' rope a dope on this one. Lulled us to sleep with some meh opinions, then BOOM drop the hammer with that last one.

No biggie. I just didn't know SteelCity was a female.

Skunk smell gives me a headache.
Baseball season is way to long..
Chinese ladies are sexy as hell...

I don't actually mind skunk smell. Not saying I'd like to smell it constantly, but it doesn't make me recoil like it does for a lot of folks.

Men wearing short pants to work. :rulz: I don't know, but short pants on men - unless you are doing recreation and casual fun - fucking lame. You look like a little boy at Easter when you wear shorts out to eat with your shirt tucked into them and your socks and sneakers.

I was reading in either Esquire or GQ recently where someone wrote in to their fashion expert about when it's acceptable for a guy to wear shorts. His response was only the beach/pool and gym. That's fucking ludicrous in my mind. Growing up in the South you'd look a damn fool in pants all summer long. But of course you wear them to work.

I refuse to wear any shorts, athletic or casual, that touch my knees.

And I think dudes who wear non-athletic shorts who go to their knees or lower look like poser wannabe skater boy douche clowns.

And for the regular I no longer tuck when wearing shorts.

I refuse to wear any shorts, athletic or casual, that touch my knees.

And I think dudes who wear non-athletic shorts who go to their knees or lower look like poser wannabe skater boy douche clowns.

And for the regular I no longer tuck when wearing shorts.

agree on all points.

I would go as far as to say that a man wearing shorts after dark (except beach, pool, gym) is pushing it.

And women in shorts and heels. :rulz: not a classy look.

I hate eating legit meals at restaurants outside. I'm cool drinking on a patio bar and eating an app or something. It's like 100x worse if it's lunchtime and the sun is out. I don't know why it bothers me so much.

"And for the regular"

sweet autocorrect

As for your comment about women is shorts and heels, gotta disagree with you their brother. That look is SOLID on some chicks. As long as its not jean shorts.

One of the perks of living in Texa$ is that it will soon be shorts and heels season.

One new fad I do hate is all the multi-color/multi-pattern yoga pants/tights that chicks rock these days. It looks fucking stupid and totally distracts me from staring directly at your ass.

As for your comment about women is shorts and heels, gotta disagree with you their brother. That look is SOLID on some chicks. As long as its not jean shorts.

QFT. Great look on the right girls.

Its a great look for a model or a singer or something, but hanging around with friends and family and out at restaurants meh it looks redneckish.

Back