• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Riesling is the best wine.

As far as airports go, PHL is relatively pleasant. Fairly easy to get around, haven't seen that much hassle, and a good range of microbrews in the terminal.

With a few exceptions, people who bash Chris Brown are more off-putting than his fans.

Riesling is the best wine...

...If you're trying to seduce a 20 year old American woman

Kanye's first three albums are leagues better than his most recent two.

MBDTF got perfect scores across the board and is considered by many, if not most, critics to be his best album

but then again, it doesn't have touch the sky and diamonds (remix), so...

Kanye's first three albums are leagues better than his most recent two.

I hope that's not unpopular.

I guess it depends which you consider to be his last two. Yeezus obviously, but which one before that? Cruel Summer? Watch the Throne? MBDTF? If it's the last one, then I'mma disagree. Otherwise, not unpopular. Also probably not unpopular to say the first three combined are better than Yeezus and MBDtF combined.

I guess it depends which you consider to be his last two. Yeezus obviously, but which one before that? Cruel Summer? Watch the Throne? MBDTF? If it's the last one, then I'mma disagree. Otherwise, not unpopular. Also probably not unpopular to say the first three combined are better than Yeezus and MBDtF combined.

I meant HIS last two, Yeezus and MBDTF.

And I'll just take the next step and go ahead and say he got worse with every album. Though I love his first three.

Apparently the opinion that the modern Corvette is a bullshit sports car that lacks style and sophistication is unpopular. Sorry I'm not sorry. Congratulations for scraping together a little bit of money and buying a fast but unattractive car.

Apparently the opinion that the modern Corvette is a bullshit sports car that lacks style and sophistication is unpopular. Sorry I'm not sorry. Congratulations for scraping together a little bit of money and buying a fast but unattractive car.

I'm with you. Ugly as sin.

On that note, I.think 808's and Heartbreak is a great album, and Iron Man 2 is the best Iron Man flick.

I meant HIS last two, Yeezus and MBDTF.

And I'll just take the next step and go ahead and say he got worse with every album. Though I love his first three.

Damn Townie. I completely agree.

I agree about Iron Man 2 being the best Iron Man, and I know that's unpopular because bros berated me for saying so when it came out.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If we're ranking Kanye albums, I'm going MBDTF, Late Reg, Grad, 808s, Yeezus, and College Dropout, and I know that's unpopular because everyone in this thread just said the opposite.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back