• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Not all old white guys are OWGs.

images

I love driving by myself. I've posted it before but I'd love to drive a truck when I retire.

The term OWG used by privileged white guys is lazy and lame.

Yessir. My new board pet peeve.
90% of us here will eventually become OWGs if not already. Probs shouldn't throw the term around quite so casually.

Also, IDGAF about golf. Not even really the Masters.
Although as a future OWG I feel like I'm supposed to.

All Falls Down is a great song off College Dropout. The whole album is great though. I'm a little late to the conversation.

Old school hip hop >>>>>> the junk out now.

I think that may be a popular opinion tho.

Temple of Doom is the best Indiana Jones movie.

I think this would defs generally be unpopular, but I really like the movie. If you had said Kingdom of the Crystal Skull then I think it would have called for a permaban.

I think this would defs generally be unpopular, but I really like the movie. If you had said Kingdom of the Crystal Skull then I think it would have called for a permaban.

Nah. Crystal Skull is the 4th best. It is a little underrated though. It gets a bad rap for some of the same reasons Temple of Doom gets hate, its supernatural elements are outside of Judeo-Christian normative mythology.

Nah. Crystal Skull is the 4th best. It is a little underrated though. It gets a bad rap for some of the same reasons Temple of Doom gets hate, its supernatural elements are outside of Judeo-Christian normative mythology.

Also gets a bad rap because it was awful.

and because Indy survives a nuclear blast by hiding in a fridge.

back to unpopular opinions, and it is a doozy: we give entirely too much respect/honor to our current members of the armed forces. Those that served in WW2 and earlier conflicts completely deserved it and more, but the current generation is doing very little to preserve our freedoms. It's cool they want to volunteer, but I'm tired of having to act like they are the only thing keeping some foreign force from invading.

and because Indy survives a nuclear blast by hiding in a fridge.

back to unpopular opinions, and it is a doozy: we give entirely too much respect/honor to our current members of the armed forces. Those that served in WW2 and earlier conflicts completely deserved it and more, but the current generation is doing very little to preserve our freedoms. It's cool they want to volunteer, but I'm tired of having to act like they are the only thing keeping some foreign force from invading.

:eek: hoo boy

Back