• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Some grass in the field as opposed to the parking lot.

I absolutely Hate 2 and a Half Men and find it amazing that any of my friends could watch it.

Not into the Zombie or Dracula craze.

Like unsweet vs Sweet tea

rather have chicken than steak

Brunettes over blondes

Never caught the country music bug like most of my friends

oh! thought of another.

James Cameron can go suck a dick in general. Avatar and Titanic, the two highest grossing North American movies of all time. And both are near unwatchable pieces of nonsense. Especially Avatar.

I don't like any of the Marvel superhero movies, they are pointless, overly jokey excuses for movies.

I honestly think you are in the majority except the Star Trec people of our generation watched it 50 zillion times.
oh! thought of another.

I think the world is vastly overpopulated and wish we could reduce the population by at least half. Don't really care how; disease, giant hole opens up, etc.. I'll play the odds in hoping I make it.

Being pro choice and pro death penalty is morally consistent I think. I am against both.

Coffee is nasty. Don't see why people like it so much.

Coffee is nasty. Don't see why people like it so much.

I'm addicted to coffee more than anything else on this planet. There is no point during the day when I can't find an excuse to have some.

Its horrible and it controls me

tumblr_mohveuGknJ1qajc4eo1_250.gif

Back