Page 7 of 313 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 6257

Thread: Unpopular opinions

  1. #121
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by TBDeac View Post
    Coffee is disgusting.
    i agree

  2. #122
    Banhammer'd
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    HB, CA
    Posts
    78,116
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyDeac View Post
    I can't stand Frank sinatra. I have never understood why people like his music so much. I honestly believe I have listened to every song because there used to be 'Friday with Frank' on the radio which my wife listened to every time.... I don't get it, don't like it
    If you are under 65, it's logical that you don't like Sinatra....now if you said you didn't like Tony Bennett.....

  3. #123
    i think you need to have a license to have a kid.

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by deacs1995 View Post
    i think you need to have a license to have a kid.
    didn't realize this is unpopular. clearly there's no way to enforce if it unless you were to go uber BigBrother on everybody, but sometimes it certainly seems like there should, at the very least, be a test or something.
    I know how to spell definitely.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by lbE08 View Post
    didn't realize this is unpopular. clearly there's no way to enforce if it unless you were to go uber BigBrother on everybody, but sometimes it certainly seems like there should, at the very least, be a test or something.
    It's WAY harder to adopt a pet than to have a kid. There is something wrong there.

  6. #126
    Kanye sucks as does most rap music. It's boring and repetitive and a bunch of guys just bragging, I don't get it.

    I've never understood the fascination with the Pixies.

    Kate upton is just so so.

    Pearl jam sucks except the first two albums which were just ok.


    Kids are awesome. As are cats.

    Overly hoppy beer tastes like shit.

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoSuave View Post
    Until recent years, I would've never expected that I'd be spending an entire day in the woods doing those things. When I was in college I looked down on people who did. I doubt many board members enjoy that kind of thing.
    lol

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by DG3 View Post
    Unpopular as far as the boards are concerned:

    I believe in God.
    I'm lean conservative.
    I love rock music, specifically Christian rock music. (This does not fit my persona, I know. People think the same thing IRL.)
    I love Michael Bay. Especially Transformers. I think he makes great actions films.
    I do not enjoy drugs. This does not include alcohol.
    haha you are the worst

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by murray state View Post
    Salad is better without dressing
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    This is me as well. The only dressing I ever really eat is Caesar. Also people who put ranch on salads are either dumb or gross. Or both. I can't figure it out.
    like italian dressing from wishbone or like a real dressing made from scratch? because i'd agree with the former, but #COMEON on the latter.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by BillBrasky View Post
    I think the Nerd Revolution, which started in baseball, is slowly ruining sports. It was very useful in the beginning, but good lord has it gotten out of control.

    Its probably why MMA will be our second biggest sport in like 30 years, and why the NFL can only destroy itself. Our minds just want to enjoy the simplicity of sports and not have to look up a different 5-letter acronym for every situation.
    you are such a simpleton.

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by IAppreciateIt View Post
    seems like most of these unpopular opinions are just DONK opinions
    basically

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by DG3 View Post
    Indian food sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    Kanye sucks as does most rap music. It's boring and repetitive and a bunch of guys just bragging, I don't get it.

    I've never understood the fascination with the Pixies.

    Kate upton is just so so.

    Pearl jam sucks except the first two albums which were just ok.


    Kids are awesome. As are cats.

    Overly hoppy beer tastes like shit.
    donks

  13. #133
    can we rename this thread "why brasky's an idiot?"

  14. #134
    The clitoris is easy to find

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeandBake View Post
    The clitoris is easy to find
    legit loled. PROPS.

  16. #136
    i think deacphan is easily agreeable

  17. #137
    The Pumpfaker
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    2,578
    Quote Originally Posted by RJKarl View Post
    If you are under 65, it's logical that you don't like Sinatra....now if you said you didn't like Tony Bennett.....
    Tony Bennett sucks too

  18. #138
    Seth Rogen is not that funny. He just keeps regurgitating the same stupid material and humor in all of his films.

  19. #139

    Unpopular opinions

    REM sucks too. fucking pussies

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by DeaconOEF/OIFvet View Post
    Seth Rogen is not that funny. He just keeps regurgitating the same stupid material and humor in all of his films.
    Well, the same could be said for Adam Sandler as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •