• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I can't stand Frank sinatra. I have never understood why people like his music so much. I honestly believe I have listened to every song because there used to be 'Friday with Frank' on the radio which my wife listened to every time.... I don't get it, don't like it

If you are under 65, it's logical that you don't like Sinatra....now if you said you didn't like Tony Bennett.....

i think you need to have a license to have a kid.

i think you need to have a license to have a kid.

didn't realize this is unpopular. clearly there's no way to enforce if it unless you were to go uber BigBrother on everybody, but sometimes it certainly seems like there should, at the very least, be a test or something.

didn't realize this is unpopular. clearly there's no way to enforce if it unless you were to go uber BigBrother on everybody, but sometimes it certainly seems like there should, at the very least, be a test or something.

It's WAY harder to adopt a pet than to have a kid. There is something wrong there.

Kanye sucks as does most rap music. It's boring and repetitive and a bunch of guys just bragging, I don't get it.

I've never understood the fascination with the Pixies.

Kate upton is just so so.

Pearl jam sucks except the first two albums which were just ok.

Kids are awesome. As are cats.

Overly hoppy beer tastes like shit.

Until recent years, I would've never expected that I'd be spending an entire day in the woods doing those things. When I was in college I looked down on people who did. I doubt many board members enjoy that kind of thing.

lol

Unpopular as far as the boards are concerned:

I believe in God.
I'm lean conservative.
I love rock music, specifically Christian rock music. (This does not fit my persona, I know. People think the same thing IRL.)
I love Michael Bay. Especially Transformers. I think he makes great actions films.
I do not enjoy drugs. This does not include alcohol.
haha you are the worst

Salad is better without dressing

This is me as well. The only dressing I ever really eat is Caesar. Also people who put ranch on salads are either dumb or gross. Or both. I can't figure it out.

like italian dressing from wishbone or like a real dressing made from scratch? because i'd agree with the former, but #COMEON on the latter.

I think the Nerd Revolution, which started in baseball, is slowly ruining sports. It was very useful in the beginning, but good lord has it gotten out of control.

Its probably why MMA will be our second biggest sport in like 30 years, and why the NFL can only destroy itself. Our minds just want to enjoy the simplicity of sports and not have to look up a different 5-letter acronym for every situation.
you are such a simpleton.

Indian food sucks

Kanye sucks as does most rap music. It's boring and repetitive and a bunch of guys just bragging, I don't get it.

I've never understood the fascination with the Pixies.

Kate upton is just so so.

Pearl jam sucks except the first two albums which were just ok.

Kids are awesome. As are cats.

Overly hoppy beer tastes like shit.

donks

can we rename this thread "why brasky's an idiot?"

Seth Rogen is not that funny. He just keeps regurgitating the same stupid material and humor in all of his films.

Back