• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

got a few.

love hipster chicks/chicks with tats/chicks with short hair
think star wars and lotr were meh
think the nfl sucks

watched the intern on a cross country flight this weekend. feel the same about vaughn/owens. just awful.

I'm a proponent of making movie theaters that are showing certain films gas chambers. Like say this past summer the auditoriums where Grown Ups 2 was playing were converted to gas chambers. The crowd files in, the movie starts, the gas comes out. Boom, 2-300 idiots eliminated.

I like British food.

I can't stand ketchup, mustard, or mayonnaise.

I used to really like the NBA, but I find the playing of music during game play makes it totally unwatchable.

Long day at work, so I'm late to the party. Some good ones on here already, but here's a few off the top of my head

all ketchup sucks. so do most french fries. and the french fries that don't suck certainly shouldn't be ruined by ketchup.
Phish is amazing
the movie Transformers sucked
redheads (girls... not dudes) are awesome
NFL is better than college football
Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness is not all that good

The movie Dumb and Dumber is just not funny. And I like juvenile humor.

Palma is really thoughtful and introspective

you might be joking, but i actually think Palma's pretty great and knows what he's doing most of the time. i just like making fun of him because he sets himself up for it.

do not like going to movies (because I hate other people)
like nascar, not as good as it used to be, but still best sport in usa

Back