• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

1. I don't think Mila Kunis or Jessica Alba are hot
2. Mayonaise and ranch are disgusting
3. Asshole actors, musicians, and athletes are just better. Nice guys are fucking boring.

Well, the same could be said for Adam Sandler as well.

I guess there are people that still find Sandler funny, but I feel like his movies sort of bomb now (i.e. Aren't that popular). I love Billy Madison, but I am not sure I've seen (or have any desire to see) anything he's put out in the last 10-15 years.

I enjoyed my time at MSD and don't regret going there. But I think I could've had an equally awesome time (for a fraction of the price) if I had ended up choosing UVA or any number of other schools.

I like ketchup on my hot dogs. Although A-1 on a dog is heaven.

I hate the idea of the DH in the National League.

Aziz Asnari is not funny, at all. I have never laughed at his stand up.

I do not get why Nirvana gets grouped as one of the best bands of all time

Aziz Asnari is not funny, at all. I have never laughed at his stand up.

I don't necessarily disagree, but he is responsible for one of the best one-liners in history: "I'm not a terrorist. If I bombed the United States there would be no more Chick-Fil-A, and Chick-Fil-A is fucking delicious."

Its funny and its true. If every Arab-American were to say that publicly, there would be no distrust of Arab-Americans in our society.

I don't necessarily disagree, but he is responsible for one of the best one-liners in history: "I'm not a terrorist. If I bombed the United States there would be no more Chick-Fil-A, and Chick-Fil-A is fucking delicious."

Its funny and its true. If every Arab-American were to say that publicly, there would be no distrust of Arab-Americans in our society.

my unpopular opinion is that i think that boogity knows that aziz is indian.

I do not get why Nirvana gets grouped as one of the best bands of all time

Smells Like Teen Spirit pretty much single handedly moved my taste from hair metal to grunge. It was pretty lifechanging in a cultural sort of way.

Back