Page 1 of 313 1234561151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Unpopular opinions

Unpopular opinions

I'm sure we've had this thread before in other iterations, but here are some of mine:

I hate Billy Madison. Like, legitimately never liked it, even as a kid when all my friends quoted it every day for years.
    I think baseball is the best sport of all, followed by soccer.
    Ice cream is just ok.
    Last edited by TownieDeac; 11-12-2014 at 02:04 PM.

After many a film discussion I find myself hating Shawshank Redemption.
    I can't stand The Big Bang Theory.

First two that came to mind.

Robert O'Kelley
    Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    I'm sure we've had this thread before in other iterations, but here are some of mine:

I hate Billy Madison. Like, legitimately never liked it, even as a kid when all my friends quoted it every day for years.
    Ice cream is just ok.

agreed. i also don't like bacon and really legitimately hate the smell of it cooking.

Shredded lettuce is the most vile substance on this planet.

I mean seriously, it looks and tastes like confetti paper that's been lying on a wet street.

GROSS GROSS GROSS

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post

Ice cream is just ok.

Resident Astrophysicist
    Blog Entries
    Tina Fey is awful and not funny.

Cats are awesome.

I think the Big Bang Theory sucks. I think How I Met Your Mother Sucks. I think Two and Half Men sucks. Pretty much all CBS sitcoms, or any sitcom with a laugh track sucks.

I think soccer is ridiculously boring.

Also, I love almost everything that can be made from tomatoes, but I can't stand just eating a slice of tomato on something.

I also don't like strawberries.

Quote Originally Posted by RaleighDeacon View Post
    I think the Big Bang Theory sucks. I think How I Met Your Mother Sucks. I think Two and Half Men sucks. Pretty much all CBS sitcoms, or any sitcom with a laugh track sucks.

I think soccer is ridiculously boring.

Also, I love almost everything that can be made from tomatoes, but I can't stand just eating a slice of tomato on something.

I also don't like strawberries.
    I agree with your CBS and tomato ones

Collegiate and International sports (Olympics, World Cup, etc) are far more entertaining and enjoyable that sports played by professional leagues.

Bruce Springsteen is massively overrated.

Grunge/Rock/Alternative/whatever Music from the late 80's and early 90's is generally terrible and depressing

Quote Originally Posted by dashionista View Post
    [/B]

agreed. i also don't like bacon and really legitimately hate the smell of it cooking.
    What the fuck?
    Don't let my lyrics mislead ya

Charlotte is kind of lame and devoid of personality.

Quote Originally Posted by dashionista View Post
    [/B]

If there is a way to "win" this thread, I think you have done it. The only way someone can take the crown from you is a guy saying he doesn't like bacon.

Also, I didn't know The Big Bang Theory was liked enough that multiple people would list it.

The King of Kong Billy Mitchell's Avatar
    I thought Snooki was the most bangable female of season one of Jersey Shore.

I can eat a meal at Olive Garden or Red Lobster and be pretty satisfied.

Big Bang Theory is one of the most watched shows on TV, CBS kills it with ratings (with How I Met Your Mother and perhaps the worst show I've ever seen, Two Broke Girls), and it even enjoys a ton of syndication success. I don't love BBT, but it's not the worst. I feel like [Milhouse] not liking Seinfeld is a way more unpopular opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by bmoneydeac View Post
    I can eat a meal at Olive Garden or Red Lobster and be pretty satisfied.
    Oh dear God.

But I don't have much room to talk because I like the "Asian Salad" at Applebees.
    Don't let my lyrics mislead ya

I still watch HIMYM, and still like and root for Smoshby