• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I'm kind of the same way but growing to like them more. But they have to be like peak season locally grown for me to want to eat them on a sandwich or salad. I'm ok with pico in general but will go with other salsas if available.

That’s reasonable. The homegrown ones turn into floppy mush and that’s unusable in certain contexts. I grew my own romas this year to help in those situations but the vine is tapped out now. So back to the cardboard Florida tomatoes

the word that really fucks me up about that post is "only"

change it to "best" and it's a solid unpopular opinion. But "only" is some galaxy brain shit

This is extremely concerning behavior.

WakeandBake may have won. If I saw somebody older than 12 eat chips like that, I’d be concerned for them.

Only someone that wakes and bakes #NoJudgement would attempt this the first time. Scorching hot take. Again, grand slam.

I might eat Ruffles like that at a picnic where some dumbass brought a bag of Ruffles and I've got them on my plate and some mustard and ketchup oozed out of my hamburger bun. I'd dip those Ruffles in the M&K and think, "Hey, this is not bad."

is it unpopular to say that plain potato chips suck?

only exception is housemade chips with something good to dip into.

Plain as in without flavor or without sauce?

I was on this boat until recently. My wife greatly prefers plain to any flavor, and I always gave her shit for it. I still prefer flavored, but occasionally like plain better when I just want a few/don't want my mouth raw (cue Knight) for hours/don't want to feel as shitty.

potato chips are so easy for me to pass up

I don't think I've upgraded to a combo with chips and a soda in 15 years

Back