• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I don't understand breakfast foods, I would much rather just eat a regular ass meal in the morning if I am eating breakfast. Which I usually don't because it is also a pointless meal that adds unnecessary calories into your diet.

Basically. I like breakfast food but the meal is unnecessary. If I have breakfast during COVID, I skip lunch.

When I travel, I force myself to get the continental breakfast. It’s free and I’m probably doing something that means I’ll be hungry before I get a chance to eat lunch.

fast casual burrito joints score pretty well on the price-nutrition-filling matrix

That should be a thing. That’s probably more useful than the food pyramid.

I don't like most breakfast food. I love French toast, but I eat it with ketchup, which I know is gross. A lot of Quebecois in the family.

My burritos are only the tortilla, rice, lettuce, meat and hot sauce. Also weird, I know.

I didn’t think that it was possible to make French toast any less appealing. Well done.

I don't like most breakfast food. I love French toast, but I eat it with ketchup, which I know is gross. A lot of Quebecois in the family.

My burritos are only the tortilla, rice, lettuce, meat and hot sauce. Also weird, I know.

What the fuck

I didn’t think that it was possible to make French toast any less appealing. Well done.

Double what the fuck. French toast is amazing, especially using a really good baguette or challah bread.

The new Ford Bronco is cartoonishly ugly. Like a Toyota FJ Cruiser that was stung by bees. People are slobbering all over it and I don't get it...

The new Ford Bronco is cartoonishly ugly. Like a Toyota FJ Cruiser that was stung by bees. People are slobbering all over it and I don't get it...

Fuck you and your Toyota RAV-4.

Crocodiles are the Alligators of shithole countries.

As much as I love sports, I wish they'd cancel all the seasons until COVID is under control.

Didn’t want this to get too buried by the repeatedly unpopular opinions of catamount.

I agree with this take too. Face facts loosers and stop pretending we’ll be able to safely have college and nfl without tons of outbreaks and sick players, staffs, families etc.

The NBA and NHL bubbles I’m ok with but those are temporary to finish out the existing seasons.

i fucking hate that they pipe in crowd sounds from The Show into baseball games. it's fucking weird

I watched an MLB game (Braves) for the first time last night. They had cardboard cutouts of people in the seats! How is that better than tarped off seats like the NHL games? It’s fucking weird, like a serial killer’s house where they converse with dolls.

I watched an MLB game (Braves) for the first time last night. They had cardboard cutouts of people in the seats! How is that better than tarped off seats like the NHL games? It’s fucking weird, like a serial killer’s house where they converse with dolls.

$$$$$

People pay to have their faces on the cutouts.

The Chipper Jones cutout at CitiField Sunday night was a nice touch. Loved his observation that his next trip in it would likely look a lot different, with blacked-out teeth, etc.

Basically. I like breakfast food but the meal is unnecessary. If I have breakfast during COVID, I skip lunch.

When I travel, I force myself to get the continental breakfast. It’s free and I’m probably doing something that means I’ll be hungry before I get a chance to eat lunch.

Man, I am typically starving when I get up. I haven't eaten for HOURS.

Fresh tomatoes are generally just meh. Every once in a while I'm good with an heirloom tomato salad, but I really can go without. I don't want a slice of tomato on a sandwich or burger, don't want pico de gallo on my burrito/taco/bowl, don't want that bland tomato on my leafy green salad, don't want diced tomato in my omelette. I love tomato sauces and salsas, but I just don't care about fresh tomatoes on anything.

as in like real locally grown tomatoes

or the flavorless shit that comes out of florida?

Both. You could give me a slice of the best, freshest, locally grown heirloom tomato and I still don't want it on my food. By itself with some flaked salt and balsamic vinegar, sure, I'll have some and probably like it, but I still wouldn't want a huge portion of it.

Back