• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

People who hate the Beatles must not understand how much they changed society and music.

People who hate the Beatles shouldn't be hung around with. I mean not loving them is one thing. Hating? lol what are they 7 year olds?

Here's another one. Live Through This is a better album than Nevermind.

parsley sucks and it makes everything its taste in worse

only redeeming value is it makes some dishes look more attractive

You want a really unpopular opinion?

Steve Forbes shouldn't get any higher than C/C- for this season. I like his energy, his intensity, his trying to put in a system, but he didn't come through in games we should have won and we fell apart in other games. I didn't expect us to be .500.

I hope he'll do better with more talent. I hope he stays twenty years, but this year's coaching was just OK. I hope he's up for COY next year.

What’s wrong with cilantro? That shit is delish.

Some folks have s genetic predisposition to equate its taste to soap

this is my issue, but I still like to just think cilantro sucks.

my wife mentioned to my son that I don't like cilantro, because it tastes like soap to me, and that it's a genetic thing. He teensplained to her that no, that's just what cilantro tastes like. She waited...................... gave him a knowing look, and all of a sudden it fell into place for him. I laughed.

Back