• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Catamount has been voted Top 5 dumbest posters...Juice is his supporter.

Why do you LIE RJ????!?!???? Barely even top 10 lol. I will not accept anything but a FULLILL APOLOGOGY CLEARLY STATIG,you are a filthy liar!!111!1!1!1!1

Why do you LIE RJ????!?!???? Barely even top 10 lol. I will not accept anything but a FULLILL APOLOGOGY CLEARLY STATIG,you are a filthy liar!!111!1!1!1!1

I am wrong. I made a mistake.

Catamount is only #10 not Top 5. I was wrong. I am sorry....

Looks like someone finally found a thread where he would be at home.

Whoa, and he tried to bury that on the last post of the page. Nasty.

Terrible.

http://www.seriouseats.com/2013/08/taste-test-the-best-mayonnaise.html

[h=4]#1: Kraft (6.2/10)[/h]
20130717-mayonnaise-taste-test-03.jpg

Our winning brand was prized for having the brightest, freshest, and most interesting flavor of the lot, and a mild sweetness. It's unique among our samples for containing onion and garlic in its flavor base, along with a touch of paprika. Not enough to come to the forefront, but just enough to add a layer of depth that other brands were lacking. We'd be happy spreading this one on our sandwiches any day.

mayonnaise is a delicious, underappreciated dressing that is the most abused condiment out there. A shame the primary interaction for most people is shit mayo from a jar made by Kraft or otherwise slathered over a mediocre sandwich

Last edited:
yeah I don't get donks who don't like mayo. how can you not like pimento cheese?

Nobody fucking likes mayonnaise so I fucking hate places that put it in as a default and you have to ask them not to put it on. Seriously, I bet over 50% of people do not like that shit

Back