• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Some people like spaghetti squash because it doesn't have any calories so it's like healthy or something.

But one time a long time ago when I used to do physical activity I went on a long run and then ate an absolute fuck ton of spaghetti squash and then an hour or two later I just straight up fainted because there were no calories in it

The best opening for a stand-up comedian is always, "good evening, ladies and germs"; guaranteed to elicit guffaws every time.

The only think correct about that oreo take is that you are on the right thread

Wtf is wrong with birds? If I could be any animal on earth, a bald eagle or osprey would be pretty damn high on the list. Maybe #1. Songbirds are chill and fun to look at sometimes. Waterfowl are cool. Crows/buzzards suck, but so do plenty of land animals.

crows are like a top five smart animal though

I think I've told this story before, but I had a crow as a pet as a kid. Lived in the basement. Crazy smart. Used to land on our shoulders and eat balls of raw hamburger meat. Awesome pet.

Birds can do all that stuff, yet some of them decide to ride around on the back of a stinky hippopotamus or harass kids for Cheez-Its on the beach.

I think I've told this story before, but I had a crow as a pet as a kid. Lived in the basement. Crazy smart. Used to land on our shoulders and eat balls of raw hamburger meat. Awesome pet.

feed-jake.gif

The Crows Have Eyes 3: The Crowening shows just how smart crows really are.

Back