• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I'm happy that Kansas City is not an Amazon finalist. Fuck Amazon.

Shakespeare was an early OWG. Not the original OWG though, that would definitely be Chaucer.

Come on...I thought you knew the original OWG was Adam...forget the fact that he was created in the Middle East...like Jesus, Adam had sandy blond hair and blue eyes...

I was going to say the same thing. Except "to lunch" has been a verb for centuries.

In fact, I'd go so far as to speculate that "lunch" was a verb before it was a noun.

centuries are made of decades, bro

think on that

I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread or not. Surely I'm not the only one who holds this opinion.

As a kid, I never got into Willy Wonka. I can't remember ever watching it and wanting to watch it even though I heard others talking about it. It just didn't appeal to me. Now that I'm grown and have a 7 year old that loves this movie, its been on several times in our house. My son's probably watched it a dozen times. He loves it. And my skepticism has been confirmed. This is a God-awful piece of shit movie. Seriously, WTF?

Oompah, loompah this, mo fu.

I'm not sure if this belongs in this thread or not. Surely I'm not the only one who holds this opinion.

As a kid, I never got into Willy Wonka. I can't remember ever watching it and wanting to watch it even though I heard others talking about it. It just didn't appeal to me. Now that I'm grown and have a 7 year old that loves this movie, its been on several times in our house. My son's probably watched it a dozen times. He loves it. And my skepticism has been confirmed. This is a God-awful piece of shit movie. Seriously, WTF?

Wilder or Depp ?

You have to expand your mind before watching that movie and then it’s pretty good.

Didn’t totally come off, but I appreciated the chance she took, kinda like Marvin Gaye’s. He had a drum machine going!

I think this has been said before, but we really just need to make a recording of Ray Charles doing “America the Beautiful” the real Natty Anthem.

As a Flyers fan, I have to go with Kate Smith's God Bless America.

Bizarrely, one of the Top 5 Star Spangled Banners I've ever heard was sung at The Vet by the person who wrote Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. No, not Cyndi Lauper, Philly bar-band legend Robert Hazard.

I'm tired of these recent commercials that pitch equality over the actual product. No, I'm not going to buy more of your trash bags because you are trying to use some weird anti-Trump psychology to sell more trash bags by saying that everyone is welcome to use your trash bags. I'd rather know more about why your trash bags aren't going to rip when I fill them with 38 lbs of garbage.

Back