• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Pickup trucks are to be driven by contractors, drywall guys, landscapers, etc. If that isn't you, get a SUV like the rest of us.

More often than not if I’m putting something into the truck bed it’s not something that I would want inside my SUV. I ran into that problem a lot when I had a Tahoe for 8 years.

There's just something women like about a pick-up man.

Pickup trucks are to be driven by contractors, drywall guys, landscapers, etc. If that isn't you, get a SUV like the rest of us.

I'm a lawyer by day. I drive a petite truck (Ridgeline). I use it for truck stuff at least three times a week. I live on a farm and build houses on the side.

If you don’t need to pick up things get a vehicle with some sport utility. Damn right.

I could not live my my normal life without a pickup truck. Well, I could, but with an SUV I would have to haul a trailer.

We have a sedan, SUV and truck as a family.

I could not live my my normal life without a pickup truck. Well, I could, but with an SUV I would have to haul a trailer.

We have a sedan, SUV and truck as a family.

Wow, we are one. I am almost always the only person in my pickup. It is an old Toyota, and it is a beater and nobody really wants to be seen in it with me.

More often than not if I’m putting something into the truck bed it’s not something that I would want inside my SUV. I ran into that problem a lot when I had a Tahoe for 8 years.

Just saw this post...Exactly...

When I landscape my yard every year I end up throwing rocks and outdoor materials in the bed. When we go on vacation we like to take the truck so we don't dirty up the interior of our SUV or sedan with coolers, and fishing rods, etc.

I truly don't see how a family can go through a full year and not need a truck.

Wow, we are one. I am almost always the only person in my pickup. It is an old Toyota, and it is a beater and nobody really wants to be seen in it with me.

Outside of taking the fam or friends to the mountains or beach, same with me. Wife isn't a huge fan of riding around in it...It's definitely not super smooth

Because tons of insecure mediocre men living in shitty suburbs that do none of those things buy giant ass posermobile pickups

Back