• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Have buttered popcorn flavored jelly beans been discussed? I assume there must be at least some people out there to cancel out my angry e-mails requesting they be removed from the bag. There is nothing worse than mindlessly popping jelly beans at work when a buttered popcorn sneaks in undetected. I'm not saying all the flavors I don't like should be removed. I get that some people like black licorice. But does anyone like buttered popcorn? I mean, I'm the guy at the theater who is racing to refill their popcorn during the previews, and I can't stand these things.

I cancel you out.

It's probably been expressed here previously by someone with taste - "Free Bird" is a top 5 over-rated rock song.

Have buttered popcorn flavored jelly beans been discussed? I assume there must be at least some people out there to cancel out my angry e-mails requesting they be removed from the bag. There is nothing worse than mindlessly popping jelly beans at work when a buttered popcorn sneaks in undetected. I'm not saying all the flavors I don't like should be removed. I get that some people like black licorice. But does anyone like buttered popcorn? I mean, I'm the guy at the theater who is racing to refill their popcorn during the previews, and I can't stand these things.

I enjoy them.

We bought a jelly belly jug from Costco for the kids as a treat and I ended up eating about 95% of it over a period of a month or so.

I hate the coffee ones, but that’s pretty much it.

Deadbolt said Bill Bur sucks. Is this this threadworthy?

The only way to ensure morality is absolute authoritarian rule by woke journalists

People who don't enjoy Walton are uptight and don't know how to have FuN !

Challenge!
unpopular_opinions_2x.png

https://www.xkcd.com/2184/

I watched Not Another Teen Movie (2001, 29%) pretty regularly on HBO back in the day. Entertaining and my first exposure to Chris Evans and Chyler Leigh. Haven’t seen it in many years but thinking about several scenes makes me laugh.

Speed Racer - and I think if we go back a few pages in this thread I said this exact thing a few years ago

I watched Not Another Teen Movie (2001, 29%) pretty regularly on HBO back in the day. Entertaining and my first exposure to Chris Evans and Chyler Leigh. Haven’t seen it in many years but thinking about several scenes makes me laugh.

“But she’s got glasses! And a ponytail!” That quote gets me every single time. Bubble Boy with Jake Gyllenhaal is dumb as hell, but I consistently laugh out loud at that movie. That’s my contribution.

Back