• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

No love for Brockmire? That show is hilarious. I agree that P&R, The Office, B99 should all be on & add Good Place.

I’ve only vaguely heard of it. Didn’t realize it was good.

of shows that had at least some run in the 2010s

1. Curb
2. 30 Rock
3. Party Down
4. Veep
5. Broad City
6. You're the Worst
7. Always Sunny
8. Parks and Rec
9. Bojack Horseman
10. Louie

This is likely an unpopular opinion on this board but Big Bang belongs on that list.

I like the Big Bang Theory, especially the first 3 or 4 seasons. The last season wasn't bad, but it struggled in between.

This is likely an unpopular opinion on this board but Big Bang belongs on that list.

It was solid for a long time. Never my favorite show, but I made a point to catch up when I got behind. Still can't believe they made a show about Cal Tech scientists and it lasted for that long.

It's simultaneously a popular and unpopular opinion, given the popularity of the show

look at the nerds (uproarious laugh track). the chick is too hot for them (uproarious laugh track).

rinse. repeat.

Big bang benefits from being on cbs. People like my father in law watch fox news and cbs shows.

^^ Seems like the target audience for all the laugh-track dreck on CBS is everyone's FIL.

this is probs gonna be an unpopular opinion here but if we're talking sitcoms of the decade, new girl should absolutely be on the list... consistently weird and funny, shared a general optimism with parks and rec (actually those shows had a lot of similarities later in their respective runs) but managed to carve out its own space in the sitcom landscape, too

It was good but not great. One of the few sitcoms I picked up midway and watched to the end.

Thanks for the heads up on Party Down. It’s not on Prime anymore unfortunately.

Netflix and HBO blow Hulu and Amazon away from a pure UX perspective, in my opinion

Back