• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

TownieDeac

words are futile devices
Reaction score
I'm sure we've had this thread before in other iterations, but here are some of mine:

I hate Billy Madison. Like, legitimately never liked it, even as a kid when all my friends quoted it every day for years.
I think baseball is the best sport of all, followed by soccer.
Ice cream is just ok.

Last edited:
After many a film discussion I find myself hating Shawshank Redemption.
I can't stand The Big Bang Theory.

First two that came to mind.

I'm sure we've had this thread before in other iterations, but here are some of mine:

I hate Billy Madison. Like, legitimately never liked it, even as a kid when all my friends quoted it every day for years.
Ice cream is just ok.

agreed. i also don't like bacon and really legitimately hate the smell of it cooking.

Shredded lettuce is the most vile substance on this planet.

I mean seriously, it looks and tastes like confetti paper that's been lying on a wet street.

GROSS GROSS GROSS

Ice cream is just ok.

I think the Big Bang Theory sucks. I think How I Met Your Mother Sucks. I think Two and Half Men sucks. Pretty much all CBS sitcoms, or any sitcom with a laugh track sucks.

I think soccer is ridiculously boring.

Also, I love almost everything that can be made from tomatoes, but I can't stand just eating a slice of tomato on something.

I also don't like strawberries.

I think the Big Bang Theory sucks. I think How I Met Your Mother Sucks. I think Two and Half Men sucks. Pretty much all CBS sitcoms, or any sitcom with a laugh track sucks.

I think soccer is ridiculously boring.

Also, I love almost everything that can be made from tomatoes, but I can't stand just eating a slice of tomato on something.

I also don't like strawberries.
I agree with your CBS and tomato ones

Collegiate and International sports (Olympics, World Cup, etc) are far more entertaining and enjoyable that sports played by professional leagues.

Grunge/Rock/Alternative/whatever Music from the late 80's and early 90's is generally terrible and depressing

[/B]

agreed. i also don't like bacon and really legitimately hate the smell of it cooking.

If there is a way to "win" this thread, I think you have done it. The only way someone can take the crown from you is a guy saying he doesn't like bacon.

Also, I didn't know The Big Bang Theory was liked enough that multiple people would list it.

I can eat a meal at Olive Garden or Red Lobster and be pretty satisfied.

Big Bang Theory is one of the most watched shows on TV, CBS kills it with ratings (with How I Met Your Mother and perhaps the worst show I've ever seen, Two Broke Girls), and it even enjoys a ton of syndication success. I don't love BBT, but it's not the worst. I feel like [Milhouse] not liking Seinfeld is a way more unpopular opinion.

Back