• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Only cities that qualify for worst major cities are those without a river/riverfront, imo.

Dallas, Charlotte, Atlanta, Orlando, etc.

To be clear, Atlanta wasn't always bad - just on the decline

I have visited 9 of the 10 worst cities to visit. I enjoyed my time in a majority of them. I struggle to find anything positive to say about Stockton though.

Also, how shitty do you have to be to rank behind a city with the country's highest poverty rate and, oh, its city water is poison?

Only cities that qualify for worst major cities are those without a river/riverfront, imo.

Dallas, Charlotte, Atlanta, Orlando, etc.

Non of those cities really suck tho, they are just boring and average.

LA, Philly, Detroit, Cincinnati, the entire state of New Jersey, Chicago 80% of the time outside of summer, Minneapolis, St. Louis, Kansas City, Cleveland are all way worse by a mile.

Haha I agree about Cincinnati and St Louis but the rest of those cities are Actually Good

Definitely the right thread to argue that LA and Chicago are worse cities than fucking Orlando.

If you can’t have fun in LA you can’t have fun

Lol the guy who calls everyone here a soft ass pussy can’t handle some cold weather.

Downtown LA is not even that bad -- it's got some good architecture, walkable, good art museums, some green space, and is adjacent to some neighborhoods and food worth checking out

yeah, it has skid row, but sorry you have to actually see the failures of American policy

But I have no problem being outside all summer long in Texas. Heat bothers me zero.

Back