• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

carpet sucks everywhere, bedroom included

the one exception I'll allow is a playroom for kids

our whole house is hardwood. haven't really noticed much of a problem with it not in the bedroom.

our whole house is hardwood. haven't really noticed much of a problem with it not in the bedroom.

same here, love it. I half finished our basement last winter for the kids and put in carpet down there. Also good to have uncarpeted stairs because the dogs are afraid of them and stay only on the main floor. I love my dogs but don't want them upstairs or in the basement.

Was no one else confused by

WFcatamount22:
Almost froze to death in Nashville like three years ago waiting for a ride after chipping mine and a girls front teeth when I tripped and fell into a make out session at some bar.

How do you trip and "fall into a make out session" - that sounds like an excuse you give your girlfriend. "Oh, I tripped and my penis accidentally pierced that girl's vagina. Honest."

Was no one else confused by

WFcatamount22:
Almost froze to death in Nashville like three years ago waiting for a ride after chipping mine and a girls front teeth when I tripped and fell into a make out session at some bar.

How do you trip and "fall into a make out session" - that sounds like an excuse you give your girlfriend. "Oh, I tripped and my penis accidentally pierced that girl's vagina. Honest."

We were making out and i stumbled teeth first into hers. She wasn't a rando, we were dating. No bueno.

Back