• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

The only person I can think of named Jordan is Jordan Peele. So there you go - it's a name for hilarious black geniuses.

maxresdefault.jpg
Sorry. Don't like Disney.

seems like when it is a girl, people use the cringeworthy pronunciation JOR-duhn and when it is a guy the correct JORD-n is used

I’m watching that ESPN Backstory on The Decision. I still think it was a great move by Lebron and his people. So much of the hate was and still is paternalistic nonsense from pathetic old (yes mostly white) men in the media. Even 10 years later, Lebron still comes out best out of all this. Fuck Cleveland fans and Dan Gilbert for blowing that chance and fuck them for sucking enough to get the assets to win with Lebron later.

Pat Riley is still the man. He’s the only person involved in this whole deal who was and is as good at his job than Lebron.

Watchmen on HBO was fine, but not great, and it's crazy it got the most Emmy nominations for 2019

the acting, in particular, was pretty mediocre

good time is a much better movie than uncut gems, which was primarily lifted by critics for the novelty of a non schlocky sandler performance

At college football games the sidelines should be restricted to players, coaches, essential staff, cheerleaders, game officials, sideline reporters, and photographers. In other words, no former players or hangers-on.

The only hope college football has is establishing a strict bubble for all players and personnel that remains during travel.

And such a bubble is impossible unless colleges go 100% online or hybrid and players can’t sit in classes with other students or other students can’t sit in classes with them.

Actually, I was referring to the pre and post-COVID worlds as well as this season. For this season, the bubble on the sideline should be a given. I'm with you - no easy solutions for the 90% of the time when the teams are not isolated.

Former players and hangers on probably make up less than 5% of people on sidelines. WGAF?

sorry cheerleaders you need to sit this one out. Automated cameras. Photographers need to be distancing in those empty stands. No sideline reporters necessary. But really, the season should be canceled for the safety of all involved. But gotta get that cash money!

did not recall which thread this was but my post is probably in the right place.

Form a travel perspective Europe kinda sucks.

I would much, much rather travel in Asia, Latin America, the South Pacific etc....

Back