• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

This finally made it's way to the correct thread.

2qs2zba.jpg

What about basing your socio-political beliefs on a chicken joint's policies?

That would be absurd. Applying one's already established socio-political beliefs in response to a chicken joint's policy would be less absurd.

Burgers are superior at In-N-Out however the overall selection is better at Cook Out. Come on, you can't beat chicken nuggets as a side. That and there variety of milkshakes push it over the top.

And this is coming from a guy who used to lives two blocks CLOSER to In-N-Out than bestphan.

They're delicious in the way that cooked beef with stuff on it is almost always delicious. But it's overrated.

They're delicious in the way that cooked beef with stuff on it is almost always delicious. But it's overrated.

I think I properly rate them. I think some californians say "best burger ever". It's clearly not that. What it is. A cheap burger, that trumps all other fast food burgers I've had, by a good margin. I've certainly had better burgers. But not a better fast food burger. I'd even say Five Guys is a better burger, but it's 3 times as expensive, and they aren't as easy to find in southern cal, and it takes 3 times as long to get your food.

It's really fresh, It's unique, it's cheap, and really easy to find in So cal. That's the draw.

Last edited:
In-N-Out is OK. their fries suck.

By themselves, absolutely. Underseasoned, underwhelming. But they are still fresh, and they cut them fresh in house. I wouldn't say they are any worse than McDs, Burger King, Wendys. The only difference is that IN N Out doesn't freeze theirs. Their fries aren't even a comparison with five guys tho.

They are really designed to be served animal style. The fry doesn't need to stand out when served with Grilled onions, mustard and big scoop of spread.

Lobo should have been named HC in waiting at Wake forest and taken over after Grobe.

Would you be willing to elaborate on this opinion? I'd certainly be interested in your thoughts. Certainly there are a lot of criticisms of Lobo to begin with on here but I also feel like most people felt like we needed a fresh face to reinvigorate the program.

The dude decided it would be a good idea to spread a FB out wide for an entire season with the best QB in program history - sometimes a RB/TE at the same time - and thought our best chance at success with Tanner Price was an option offense. Sounds like head coach material to me.

The dude decided it would be a good idea to spread a FB out wide for an entire season with the best QB in program history - sometimes a RB/TE at the same time - and thought our best chance at success with Tanner Price was an option offense. Sounds like head coach material to me.

And that was a great FB as well. Rinfrette was only behind Mughelli and Bohannon.

I wish we had and used the FB again.

Back