• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

D8gW2XA.gif

Bojangles sweet tea sucks cox n dix.

Whoa now. This just got crazy.

I mean how people don't realize this simple fact is crazy to me.

Go get sweet tea from McDonald's and its way better than Bo's. Popeyes, better. Chick Fil A, better. Village Tavern, better. The list goes on and on.

pissing in your kitchen sink is no big deal

Last edited:
handicapped stall is for everyone to enjoy. Sorry that you need to wait for me to finish reading my newspaper before you can wheel into the stall

I mean how people don't realize this simple fact is crazy to me.

Go get sweet tea from McDonald's and its way better than Bo's. Popeyes, better. Chick Fil A, better. Village Tavern, better. The list goes on and on.

This may be the most unpopular opinion.

So Go just likes the taste of sugar and not the taste of tea, got it.

Hot wings are definitely better plain than with ranch. Blue cheese, it's up for debate.

By American-made, do you mean something from Ford/Chrysler/GM? Because a lot of their cars aren't made in the US (my Ford was made in Mexico which is still technically American I guess), and there are a lot of foreign car companies that do make their cars in the US (i.e. BMW in sourth carolina)

American brands. I might consider Ford, but my family has had Toyotas for a long time and I just bought a Honda CR-V. They're not flashy but they run well and are reliable.

I hate how some sports, especially the NBA, try to appeal to Hispanics or Latin Americans by adding "Los" onto team jerseys. I'm open to new cultures, but enough with that shit. It's not even really Spanish. They're just doing it to increase apparel sales.

It seems like if you are under 40, saying the U.S. IS the greatest country in the world might be the unpopular opinion.

I hate how some sports, especially the NBA, try to appeal to Hispanics or Latin Americans by adding "Los" onto team jerseys. I'm open to new cultures, but enough with that shit. It's not even really Spanish. They're just doing it to increase apparel sales.

los is spanish mate :))

Back