• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

In terms of RAD DUDES, no. one. is radder than MY BOI, Nikola Pekovic.

pekovic.gif

where-is-nikola-pekovic-o.gif

nikola-pekoviccc81-zach-galifianakis.jpg

have you guys been watching the bill simmons/jalen rose team previews? They're pretty good. I'm sad/proud to say that I've watched them all.

CHAMPAGNING AND CAMPAIGNING

On my own squad I'm looking forward to Brad Stevens reaction to every Jordan Crawford shot.

After that I'm going for
MY ZARDS
MY CLIPS
MY WARRIORS
MY 'CERS
MY ROCKETS (don't care for Dwight but stoked to see Harden and Parsons to drop tres puntos on everyone).
MY CAVS (I really want Lebron to go back in the offseason.)

JALEN ROSE'S THEME SONG. I seriously crack up thinking about Jalen Rose grooving to this. I actually see Rose out and about semi-frequently in LA, lives right around my boy downtown.

OH, I forgot, I guess I am also interested in watching my Wolves, Pistons, and NYETS

JALEN ROSE'S THEME SONG. I seriously crack up thinking about Jalen Rose grooving to this. I actually see Rose out and about semi-frequently in LA, lives right around my boy downtown.

He once tried to steal a painting from my house.

Dan Steinberg ‏@dcsportsbog 2h
Randy Wittman to the Junkies, on Otto Porter's possible return date: "I'd like to know that too."

LOL bigger bust than THE JANCHISE! Good job, Ernie!

Dan Steinberg ‏@dcsportsbog 2h
Randy Wittman to the Junkies, on Otto Porter's possible return date: "I'd like to know that too."

LOL bigger bust than THE JANCHISE! Good job, Ernie!

should have draft ZELLER or stashed away NERLENS

I've been a phan of the CANS for a while.

I only have phandom in the NBA. No fandom. It's much more fun this way. I just pick the most entertaining teams to be a phan of.

Back