• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

BXxcThrCIAAcCGw.jpg:large

I definitely stole the random capitalizing from THE BISH, but glad you guys are incorporating it now too

WRONG reason for CAPS

Dude it's not random capitalizing, it's STRATEGIC capitalizing

BINGO BANGO

You guys need to see THE BISH's IRL Shtick shtick.

it's on POINT

does anyone still have a link to his soccer blog?

you wish you had that link huh ape tit?

hey a few things for you CLOWNS:

1.) Ryan North revolutionized capitalization (and punctuation!!) way before Magary

2.) I wanna make it clear that I still hate the Pistons (I thought that was clear from my DEEEEETROIT BAAAAASKETBALL), but like I said, Smoove is my favorite player, and Monroe/Drummond will be fun to watch

3.) Is it weird that I'd almost rather see ORL/IND than CHI/MIA? I don't know what that means. It doesn't make sense.

So my NBA league drafted last week, and it's a keeper league so the talent pool was a little weird, but the #2 pick was Rose, and #3 was Love. I was giving the Rose pick shit because I'm not high on Rose and I like Love and whatever, and the guy told me that "Love is soft". The guy drafting Derrick Rose. That guy said that.

Fuck Derrick Rose. Fuck him. I think I'm just going to openly root against him this year.

1.) Ryan North revolutionized capitalization (and punctuation!!) way before Magary

2.) I wanna make it clear that I still hate the Pistons (I thought that was clear from my DEEEEETROIT BAAAAASKETBALL), but like I said, Smoove is my favorite player, and Monroe/Drummond will be fun to watch

3.) Is it weird that I'd almost rather see ORL/IND than CHI/MIA? I don't know what that means. It doesn't make sense.

you're probably curious about Oladipo and Granger

Sounds like the opinion of someone that thinks Courtney Lee is an ELITE shooting guard.

tommy.jpg

IT IS TIME FOR KELLY OLYNYK NATION TO FACKIN RISE UP! CAN'T WAIT FOR OUWAH NEW COACH BRAD STEVENS TO BEAT DAWK AND FOR RAHNDOW TO BEAT THE FACKIN PANTS OFF OF PEERS AND KAYGEE

Back