• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

Really surprised Miami fans made it inside in time for this.

cocaine supply is down this year. also, out of mojitos.

fraud season isn't until the spring, so a lot of people are having to leave the courthouse

He's back.

818394381.gif

...Rashard Lewis stole more from the NBA than millions of dollars.

One of the funniest/frustrating moments I've had watching sports was in the BOS/ORL series in 2010, when injuries forced Mikki Moore to cover Rashard Lewis at one point. Lewis had Moore inside, just backed out into the corner, and Moore was too slow to even keep up. It was like it happened in slow motion, I'm just sitting there going "WAIT NOOOOOO"

Barkley educating the crowd. This is great.

edit: And now the fans are chanting "NO RINGS", good stuff

I respect Brews a lot more than the phans of HIS HEAT. Heat fans are like unicorns. Heat phans are ultimate front runners.

WARNING: the heat's jerseys are ridiculous tonight

also, Ray Allen's shoes are rad.

NBA on TNT is easily the best sports show on TV. Charles and Shaq are legitimately dumb, but the dynamic and production is so great. Ernie makes it all work.

how long is league pass free?

is stern still the commish?

NBA on TNT is easily the best sports show on TV. Charles and Shaq are legitimately dumb, but the dynamic and production is so great. Ernie makes it all work.

charles is kinda smart in his own way

hey a few things for you CLOWNS:

1.) Ryan North revolutionized capitalization (and punctuation!!) way before Magary

2.) I wanna make it clear that I still hate the Pistons (I thought that was clear from my DEEEEETROIT BAAAAASKETBALL), but like I said, Smoove is my favorite player, and Monroe/Drummond will be fun to watch

3.) Is it weird that I'd almost rather see ORL/IND than CHI/MIA? I don't know what that means. It doesn't make sense.

i don't know who either of those nerds are.

the new lebron shoes look robotic

the christmas ones are cool

Back