• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

"I'M LEBRON JAMES. I'M AWESOME. I'M A CHAMPION AND IT WAS FUN IN THE OFFSEASON. I'M THE BEST IN MY SPORT BUT I STILL NEED TO IMPROVE. LOOK, I'M FRIENDS WITH HOF BLEDSOE AND KEVIN HART! BUY THIS FUCKING PHONE!"

carlos boozer looks totally different than his dook days.

i think they need to whip out battier so the other dookies follow his orders

Goddamn if only all pro sports worked like WWE, so many awesome heel turns and douchebag faces

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: Declare Your Phandom

i am shocked they make bikes that big.

CLOT03478_2_324_2.jpg

Last edited:
right on cue battier is in to show his fellow dookies who is king of the dorks

Goddamn if only all pro sports worked like WWE, so many awesome heel turns and douchebag faces

Right? My #1 wish in life if to have a full heel David Stern. I would give up all of my teams' success for the rest of my life just to have that.

dude was straight up HEARTFELT at this year's draft

get the shit out of here with that, dave. come out to "bad boys for life" and start your own "DAY-VID STERN" chant into the mic to drown out the boos

Stern was def trolling hard at his last draft, too bad he waited so long

i enjoy when spo puts lebron in with 4 reserves during the last 3 minutes of the 1st quarter. it's a team that could still slay the 2007 Cavs

Hinrich could not look like more of a DONK. He looks like an asthmatic member of the X-Men.

wow i didn't know how the refs would handle two dookies running into each other

Back