• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

Inside source from Nike says the NBA writers have an A Script, a B Script and a C Script.

A Script - Miami has substandard regular season, roster in-fighting, rallies in playoffs, loses to resurgent Spurs in 5 or Clippers in 7 (dependent on CP3's health). Pretty much the Lakers in 2004.

B Script - Houston sets the NBA on fire, coasts to WCF where they lose to Spurs in 7. Dwight Howard cries tears of anguish, setting him up to be the next NBA marketing phoenix. The Bulls or Nets (TBD) break down Miami's health and psyche, leaving Bron Bron to lose alone (but lose Nike Valiantly!™) in ECF. (Dependent on whether Nike tells Lebron to go back to Cleveland next year for the sake of the narrative)

C Script - Bron Bron's steroid scandal breaks. Mass panic ensues at NBA headquarters, culminating with David Stern giving a Maximus Decimus Meridius-like speech during an interview with Jim Gray. The NBA reveals itself to be the WWE its TRUE fans have always known it to be. Ratings are never higher.

Did Nike say anything about BOOGIE signing a LIFETIME contract?

I don't think I missed the NBA as much as I missed the NBA thread.

nba thread got awesome when all those donks were coming around saying wade did one game's worth of roids in the finals. remember that?

nba thread got awesome when all those donks were coming around saying wade did one game's worth of roids in the finals. remember that?

Yeah, that was crazy. Wade clearly did 'roids for way more than one game last season.

i liked not knowing how many spurs fans were on the boards until game 1 of the finals

i also liked the rare teamup with Cumberland and Doofus, i usually don't agree with BOTH of those guys about anything

i liked not knowing how many spurs fans were on the boards until game 1 of the finals

i also liked the rare teamup with Cumberland and Doofus, i usually don't agree with BOTH of those guys about anything

maybe they should start a podcast that you can listen to?

anxiously waiting for TexasDeac10 to get hammered then talk about HIS ROCKETS

vu4u6yvy.jpg

#shotsfired

2013/14 NBA thread prop bets:

O/U number of 1000 word+ ranting jaybone posts - 5.5
O/U number of ridiculously well thought out new conspiracy theories put forth by IrishSlim - 2.5
O/U number of posts it takes before ASSETS are brought up - 10.5 (texasdeac just started a new job)

What else?

I've been watching sneaker vids the last two days, educating myself about the "sneakerhead" culture. Crazy stuff. Chris Paul is one. He has a big room devoted to his collection. There's a video of Riff Raff shopping for sneakers that is pretty funny. It's nothing for these guys to drop thousands of dollars on a pair.

O/U number of YouTube videos BobStack4Life posts on here: 57.5

Wait BSF is on the NBA Thread? Might have to give this league a chance this year. Especially since I probably won't be watching a lot of college hoops.

Back