• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread: TIMOTHY THEODORE DUNCAN #5

Wait BSF is on the NBA Thread? Might have to give this league a chance this year. Especially since I probably won't be watching a lot of college hoops.

I mainly just post YouTube clips from ESPN. But I'm a fan.

sweet, sweet nba thread. how i've missed you. provider of the props. at times siren song of the donks. almost as good as the nba itself.

BSF who are you a fan of and more importantly who are you a phan of?

I'd like an update on Harden's beard progress. Has it slowed its growth? Does he trim it to keep it only somewhat mangy? How often does he have to clean it of stripper juice?

pretty sure BSF is a phins fan so that means he should be a fan of the heat tho hes never shown it but im pretty sure he is at least a phan of the clips.

Guys we should have a single thread title for the whole season to avoid CONFUSION.

Btw brews you ass I invented changing thread titles back on chat thread 6 or something like that when you we're eng even invented yet so shut it

Defs one of my top 5 board contributions

Guys we should have a single thread title for the whole season to avoid CONFUSION.

aSGGIwE.gif

I'd like an update on Harden's beard progress. Has it slowed its growth? Does he trim it to keep it only somewhat mangy? How often does he have to clean it of stripper juice?

on a serious note, harden LOVES strippers/hookers

Back