• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Mother's Basement HOT STOVE Offseason Thread

Rays pick up DDJ's 6.5 mil option

4.3, 2.6, 3.4 > 1.9, 3.9, -.6.

First is Hardy, 2nd is jeter, Jeter played 131, and 159 in 11 and 12. Also, getting old means more injuries. Jeter hate is realistic.

"prior to this year where he didn't play"

saying the yankees giving derek jeter $12 million is a bad decision is the most dave cameron shitty argument.

Dang, did not see that coming - $5 million for DDJ and a guaranteed year? Guessing it will be less than the $5.

I was thinking the Cubs might be able to get him for 2/$8 or something maybe with a spousal hometown discount.

Qualifying offers for Beltran, Granderson, Kuroda, Jimenez, Napoli. No qualifying offer for Arroyo, Josh Johnson.

Also the Angels want to trade Mark Trumbo and I'm finding it hard to think of any scenario where he doesn't end up a Phillie. Hope he can play RF since the Phillies have decided that Dom Brown must play LF.

QO for McCann as well.

Also, braves didn't make QO to Hudson, but offered a contract. 8 other teams have contacted the righty.

No qualified offers for Chooch, Halladay, Benoit, Infante, or Peralta.

My favorite stat right now and always has been the stat of hitting with runners in scoring position,” Williams said. “Because batting average and on-base percentage and all of those things are great, but who is doing damage and how can they hit with guys in scoring position? I don’t know if I can help guys with that, but that’s the stat that I’m most concerned with, that I like the most. So do, I care whether a guy’s hitting .250 as opposed to .280? No, I care whether he can drive a run in. And there’s more than one way to do that. Given guys’ talents and what they can do, I’m a proponent of the safety squeeze, I’m a proponent of the squeeze play, I’m a proponent of the double steal and taking advantage of that opportunity if given. Those type of things present themselves during the course of a game.
Did the Nats hire rjkarl?

he's defs going to be trying to pry ryan howard from his rival.

Mariners hired Tigers hitting coach Lloyd McClendon as their new manager. Luls.

he's defs going to be trying to pry ryan howard from his rival.

evil-raccoon.jpg

Back