• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Schedule?

isledeac

Ricky Peral
Reaction score
If i remember right, didn't the other board used to have a feature that listed the upcoming game tacked somewhere on its front page? Is there any way to do that here?

Just something that says: Next game: WFU v. VMI, 11/11/13, 7 pm, ESPN3 or something like that?

Hmm, so we have a link in our quicklinks (on the navbar) that shoots to the schedule.

We've never had a widget up like you're describing, but I'll dig around when I get the time and see if I can find something. It doesn't seem like an easy task though at first glance.

We definitely had one on the other board back in the day that told us when the next game was, etc - but it may have just been text updated by the mods back then. i am not sure. but i distinctly recall that as a feature.

Is there a good app with reminders of ACC games?

Back