• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Engagement Rings

Geez, I can't fathom getting a spec list from my fiance on a ring, but I've been married 21 years, so I've been out of the game a while. My wife just wanted a heart shaped diamond. That's all the direction I got. From there, I went with what I could afford, plus a little more.

Dudes way overthink this subject.

Considering that many people spend as much as a new midsize sedan on an engagement ring it seems like a good subject to over analyze.

Considering that many people spend as much as a new midsize sedan on an engagement ring it seems like a good subject to over analyze.

And since she'll be wearing it every day of your marriage.

Tim Tebow just got engaged to former Miss Universe. 7.25 carat ring.

tebow2.jpg

IMO, If you’re spending that much you’re probably making a poor decision.

If you're under 30, don't get married. Just find some bitch you hate and buy her a house.

I can't even let this slide as a terrible joke.
What a sad outlook to have.

Did you pick out the diamond or just 100% go with what she said?

Question for the rest: if the gf picked out the specs and said what carat she wanted and everything, do I just follow that? Or should I go for the slightly nicer or bigger diamond?

Nonny no nose diamonds!!!???

Back