• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Secret Santa (go, little elves)

Reaction score
Happy Holidays, folks. It's too late and I'm too tired to write anything very interesting here so I'm going to skip to the nuts and bolts of the thing. We've had a lot of fun doing this for the last couple years so sign up, be creative, and show some love to those "internet friends" everyone makes fun of you for having.

NOW

Name (boards name optional but useful)
Mailing Address good for mid-Dec.
(optional pertinent details such as clothing size, allergies, other ideas...)

THANKSGIVINGISH
Assignments made (hooray!)
Start brainstorming/shopping
Cut a hole in the box

ONE WEEK TIL CHRISTMAS
Have your ish mailed by this point at the latest

AFTER
Gleefully post photos of your package in this thread. Happy Holidays indeed.

DO: Aim for $15-$25/gift although there aren't hard and fast rules. Be creative! Have fun!

DO NOT: Forget to sign up and pm me after the deadline (although we could hopefully work something out). Sign up and then fail to deliver. We reserve the right to mercilessly mock you online and in real life for that amateur nonsense.

The List
ipitytheblue
rollthequad06
lbE08
DF07
bym051d
DeaconCav06
ITK
Manifest Destiny
dashionista
LadyDeac03
HeltonCreek
DG3
AWAR
DeaconPeach
HTTD
freakadeac
TARDAWG
townie
anonymous
WakeBDer
DeacdeTejas
mydeaconmyhand
tsywake
bmoneydeac
TWDeac
wolfdeac
mrstsy

The Kiddie Table
brasky

(if your name isn't on the list, you aren't yet in my spreadsheet. if you are, consider yourself signed up.)

And since I don't have any better ideas, to sign up you must also post a clip from a holiday movie in the thread. Go wild.

yippee ki yay motherfuckaaaa

ippity out

Last edited:
In

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Back