• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2013 Pit Secret Santa (go, little elves)

That's pretty funny. But not as funny as DG3 continuing to post like nothing ever happened.

I need to apologize to everyone. Not just Cav. I really messed this up and I fully deserve all the hate I've gotten. I'm going to spare you guys the excuses. There aren't any that matter. To be totally honest, I completely forgot about SS over the holidays and my focus has (clearly) been elsewhere lately. Cav's gift is sitting on my desk as we speak and will go out whenever the UPS guy gets here for his daily run. Again, I apologize to everyone. I played the grinch this year and, even though I portray myself as an asshole, I don't feel good about it. Again, I apologize to everyone, especially Cav, about handling this like a complete idiot.

As reparation, I will fully accept and abide by any punishment as decided by DeacCav. I await your decision.

I need to apologize to everyone. Not just Cav. I really messed this up and I fully deserve all the hate I've gotten. I'm going to spare you guys the excuses. There aren't any that matter. To be totally honest, I completely forgot about SS over the holidays and my focus has (clearly) been elsewhere lately. Cav's gift is sitting on my desk as we speak and will go out whenever the UPS guy gets here for his daily run. Again, I apologize to everyone. I played the grinch this year and, even though I portray myself as an asshole, I don't feel good about it. Again, I apologize to everyone, especially Cav, about handling this like a complete idiot.

As reparation, I will fully accept and abide by any punishment as decided by DeacCav. I await your decision.

So beta.

Reactions: DG3

It's always the people with numbers in their screen names for some reason. First it was numbers, now it's DG3.

Ok, if Cav gets his present that wraps things up so I'm unstickying this thread now.

I think the public shaming of DG3 is sufficient punishment.

Wait until he's received it?

Meh, I hate sticky threads clutter. It can still be bumped by anyone wanting to discuss it or when cav gets the present, but otherwise it's a lot of non-activity taking up a space at the top..

cod-2.png

Thank you to my Substitute Santa!

Came home today and had a bottle of this:

image_prodprod450016_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

The note told me not to hurt myself in Crossfit, and this will help. Thank you.

A Big Thanks to DG3 for making good on his secret Santa duties. Came home the other day to a nice bottle of scotch, some miniatures of tequila, and a very nice handwritten note apologizing for the delay and giving the background on the story of the Scotch.

Thanks a lot DG3.

Back