• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

thread page choices

deaconson

Exhausted
Reaction score
is there a reason that when you look at a thread title you can jump to a bunch of early choices (1-20 or something) but you can only jump to the last page? if it can be done i would find it more helpful to be able to choose one of the last few pages as well rather than just the final page. checking in to a thread you have read often means i need multiple clicks to find the last page i read.

You can click the circular blue button on the left of thread titles to navigate to your last unread post. It is arguably the best function of these boards.

Also, it appears you only have an option for the last page once the thread is more than 21 pages long. You can somewhat prevent this by changing your posts per page setting. I guess the default is 20? I've set mine to 100, mainly so I don't have to click to the next page as often.

Yeah, I'd recommend just using the button HTTD described for jumping back into threads where you've left off.

Pagination is a tricky thing sometimes and the last time we looked into this there weren't really any viable solutions/plugins that already existed.

Back