• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of elegant pieces of art, I have something similar to this, but my wife told me I have to wait for her to die before I hang it up:

VelvetKenny.jpg

Divorce her, marry someone with class.

Last night at happy hour my 50ish yr old marketing manager ordered a Whale Tail Pale Ale and then winked at me.

f$u v duke

siiiiiiigh.

Very jealous. I can't wait to eat there in a few months.

Yeah. We love it there. Table wasn't the best but the food was incredible. Service was great. Just a phenomenal evening.

Yeah. We love it there. Table wasn't the best but the food was incredible. Service was great. Just a phenomenal evening.

I've been there a few times and always enjoy the food. It's a must when we go visit. It will be mtndeacs first trip to savannah.

Rocking a sock bun tonight. Is that hot or does it just look silly??

I've never been able to figure out how to make them. I like them I just haven't figured them out yet, which is odd because I can style my hair into chignons and a few other up dos.

Rocking a sock bun tonight. Is that hot or does it just look silly??

How strange, my cashier at the grocery store today had one of these and can't recall seeing one before. I thought it was just kind of weird, but probably cause I just wasn't familiar with it. I just looked it up after you mentioned it, that's how I know what it's called. But if you're feeling it you do you.

1. Proke
A shorter word for saying practical joke.

2. Proke
(N) A level of poverty that is beyond poor, and beyond broke, creating a whole new level of economic devestation.

Numbers played a practical joke on townie's sister?

Last edited:
Hahahaha. I know what that tag is about.

It happened at Club ROSEDALE back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back