• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bun has to be neat and tight. Some can pull it off. Obviously can't tell there, but I'll guess you pulled it off.

WTF FRIEND TEXT ME I WANNA GO MEET UP AND TAILGATE EVEN THOUGH ITS IN THE TWENTIES

Alright. I have approximately 7 hours to knock out a shitload of work so I can get DRUNK at Boundary Stone for the CATS game tonight :cam:

I was at boundary stone for the San Fran Sunday night game, so I'm looking to replicate exactly what I did that night.

I was at boundary stone for the San Fran Sunday night game, so I'm looking to replicate exactly what I did that night.

K well stop posting so much and start pwning work so you don't feel guilty about it when you're hungover as shit 2morrow from celebrating our victory.

Need Everton to get a point so I can feel confident for MY LIONS against the gf's family's Iggles.

K well stop posting so much and start pwning work so you don't feel guilty about it when you're hungover as shit 2morrow from celebrating our victory.

I've got time to post while document sets are running; working on refactoring all of our deletion code to scale and support deletion of individual documents. That takes time to deploy and test.

Was reading about this Lebanese journalist who pissed off Hezbollah and will be sent to prison when he returns to Lebanon. And yet he's returning to Lebanon. Has to be a terrible feeling.
http://www.tom-watson.co.uk/2013/12/please-help-protect-journalist-rami-aysha-from-illegal-imprisonment-and-torture

Rami Aysha ‏@ramiaysha 7h

Just landed in Qatar waiting for my final journey to Lebanese prison... a little bit tensed but ready for the moment
Rami Aysha ‏@ramiaysha 1h

My last steps to the airplane before I take off to Lebanon... feelings cannot be described... but ready for consequences

:woot: chili in the crockpot, Christmas decorations to put up, plenty of football to watch. should be a nice relaxing Sunday.

How was the dance?!

it was fun. at first I couldn't pull much conversation out of the guy but beer helped. was 2 friends just catching up and hanging out. chatted, danced, ran around downtown then shut down foothills afterward. He did almost wreck my car though and thought it was funny which it most definitely was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back