• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit just turned on the detroit/philly game, DAT SNOW. How the fuck do they play like that?

Man, I am jealous of DAT SNOW in Philly

Yeah...would be cool if we hadn't been trying to drive through it!

aqusepev.jpg

Not sure if you donks on the East Coast get Shiner Cheer, but you should. So delicious.

Not sure if you donks on the East Coast get Shiner Cheer, but you should. So delicious.

Bought some for my wife. Tried some. Pretty meh to me. And I generally like fruit beer.

Also got a sixer of Southern Tier 2XMas. DELICIOUS

Just threw some wings in the oven to nom on during the Panthers game tonight. It was really dangerous for me to find out how easy it is to make wings at home.

Bought some for my wife. Tried some. Pretty meh to me. And I generally like fruit beer.

Also got a sixer of Southern Tier 2XMas. DELICIOUS

Got that, it's fantastic. Love Southern Tier.

Just threw some wings in the oven to nom on during the Panthers game tonight. It was really dangerous for me to find out how easy it is to make wings at home.

It takes 2hr to bake wings?

Got that, it's fantastic. Love Southern Tier.

It's damn good. My local brew shop also had 4 packs of Terrapin Pumpkinfest for 3.99, so it's just all sorts of holiday drinking going on here this weekend

You have a recipe that you like?

Generally just toss the wings with some olive oil, melted butter, salt & pepper and bake at 400 for 45-50 minutes. While they're baking, make a sauce. I'm doing a Sriracha BBQ sauce tonight, so ketchup, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, sriracha, soy sauce, salt & pepper & cayenne. Warm in a sauce pan, taste for seasoning. When the wings come out of the oven, toss them in a big bowl with the sauce.

This article from the NY Times has a lot of great sauce ideas, so I use them as a jumping off point sometimes

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/01/magazine/the-key-to-a-truly-great-chicken-wing.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back