• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great ideas, BBD.

John Isner is a big PCATS fan. RTQ just got a Cam jerz in solidarity.

watching stomp the yard: the homecoming waiting for the CATS to start.

THETA. THETA. WE REPPIN THETA.

this should probably embarrass me more than it does... I freakin love those movies.

watching stomp the yard: the homecoming waiting for the CATS to start.

THETA. THETA. WE REPPIN THETA.

this should probably embarrass me more than it does... I freakin love those movies.

You better turn it and get TURNT UP

John Isner is a big PCATS fan. RTQ just got a Cam jerz in solidarity.

Ahhh Isner. I've thought many times that it would be nice to become a Panthers fan but it is weird/tough to just start being a fan of something without going to the games or having friends who are fans and want to watch games together. Wake is the only thing I chose to be a fan of, due to attending the school and all the games. Everything else was just what I grew up watching because of my dad. Maybe this is the year for it? Should I switch from DVR to Panthers?

Ahhh Isner. I've thought many times that it would be nice to become a Panthers fan but it is weird/tough to just start being a fan of something without going to the games or having friends who are fans and want to watch games together. Wake is the only thing I chose to be a fan of, due to attending the school and all the games. Everything else was just what I grew up watching because of my dad. Maybe this is the year for it? Should I switch from DVR to Panthers?

You've got a hometown (ish) connection with the panthers, so it's not totally unfounded. I recommend easing yourself off Wake sports, though I will say... it's kind of weird to watch a team that is ahead and then actually wins rather than snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

You've got a hometown (ish) connection with the panthers, so it's not totally unfounded. I recommend easing yourself off Wake sports, though I will say... it's kind of weird to watch a team that is ahead and then actually wins rather than snatches defeat from the jaws of victory.

Ease off of Wake sports? I'm not going to stop being a Wake fan!

I never said stop being a Wake fan. I AM saying that for the sake of your sanity and personal happiness/satisfaction, you find a 'fun' team to root for where your heart isn't in jeopardy every. single. game.

I never said stop being a Wake fan. I AM saying that for the sake of your sanity and personal happiness/satisfaction, you find a 'fun' team to root for where your heart isn't in jeopardy every. single. game.

Meh. That's dumb. Just watch paint dry if you don't want to feel anything.

Meh. That's dumb. Just watch paint dry if you don't want to feel anything.

FALSE.

It's not dumb. I've had a much more exciting fall since I decided to start caring about the Panthers and Seahawks.

FALSE.

It's not dumb. I've had a much more exciting fall since I decided to start caring about the Panthers and Seahawks.

Panthers have given me plenty of heart attacks this year.

Wake losing no longer really bothers me at all. That is what Wellman has done. My heart is definitely not in jeopardy.

I will say that having just flipped over for the last 5 minutes of the half, the panthers are not looking like the guaranteed happy heart team at the moment.

Wake losing no longer really bothers me at all. That is what Wellman has done. My heart is definitely not in jeopardy.

I will say that having just flipped over for the last 5 minutes of the half, the panthers are not looking like the guaranteed happy heart team at the moment.

...and there's that. i feel you. it's fun to have the excitement back.

housing some IPAs lately. 10 Barrel Brewing Apocolypse IPA, Stone Brewing 'enjoy by 12.13.13 IPA.' and Deschutes Hop Henge.
Not sure when the change in taste preference happened, but now i am all about some hops, whereas a year ago I would have been all 'ewwww.'

I'm currently alternating between Cheer and Coffee with Baileys. Its doing the trick.

That's one heck of a beer. My local store limited it to one per customer.

The local trader joes has it for $7/bottle. I may go clean them out tomorrow, it's that good.

Once I finally caved and turned the heat up to 68, the cat comes and curls onto my blanket covered legs. So hot but don't want to bother the kitteh (I know, I know, crazy cat lady; woe is rtq; first world problems, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back