• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
signed up for the gmat in january since my scores expired. prolly gonna apply to bschool in the spring.

coming at you live from a Greenville, SC airport hotel. was set to return home from West Palm Beach yesterday, connecting through Charlotte. left CLT on time, but we circled over DCA for a half hour before they sent us back to CLT. then they put me on a flight to Greenville last night with a 7:30 am flight to DCA this morning, which got cancelled. now I've got my fingers crossed my 7 pm flight tonight isn't cancelled since more weather is coming through DC tomorrow.

Visiting a clients office this morning and forgot to fix my horribly peeling three week old shellac :facepalm:

My right hand pointer finger randomly has no polish while the rest of my right hand looks decent. Left hand looks awful. Client will deffffff judge. :(

Yeah I don't know where to go for the holiday gifts yet either. I need to take inventory on the stuff I bought my dad and sister, figure out if I need to round them off, and then figure out the toughest of them all - my mom. And a new wrinkle that appeared this weekend threw a wrench in my idea for the joint grandparent gifts with my sister.

anyone know what happened b/w Tiger and Zach Johnson yesterday on 18? my dad sent me a text about it last night. i could look it up but instead i'll use the chat thread as google/espn.

Visiting a clients office this morning and forgot to fix my horribly peeling three week old shellac :facepalm:

My right hand pointer finger randomly has no polish while the rest of my right hand looks decent. Left hand looks awful. Client will deffffff judge. :(

Find a Sally's. the. Find your color that was used for your shellac. Sally's now carries opi. It may not match perfectly but will be close enough that the clients can't tell.

also one more request for heady vibes for my gf who has her "final interview" with all these bigshots at this company in philly today let's go chat thread i know you can do it summon up all the strength from deadpeen and hops and carrot and clients and full nail polish nails and shellac whatever that is maybe my girlfriend can give the interview a real shellacking and get a job here and we can live happily ever after and eat cheesesteaks and carrotsnacks and ripe pineapple and go deacs

anyone know what happened b/w Tiger and Zach Johnson yesterday on 18? my dad sent me a text about it last night. i could look it up but instead i'll use the chat thread as google/espn.

They were tied going into 18, and Zach Johnson put one in the drink, then holed out from 88 yards for bogey which forced a playoff. Johnson won on the first hole.

GoodVibrationsGif.gif

signed up for the gmat in january since my scores expired. prolly gonna apply to bschool in the spring.

Without getting overly specific if you don't want to how will you use an MBA? Advancement in current career track? Changing jobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back