• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without getting overly specific if you don't want to how will you use an MBA? Advancement in current career track? Changing jobs?

the former. want to get into business development/strategy eventually here. and i am only going if i get in to wharton; not to sound snobby or whatever, but it'd be a waste of time/$ otherwise, since MBAs and professional degrees are a dime a dozen these days.

Without getting overly specific if you don't want to how will you use an MBA? Advancement in current career track? Changing jobs?

she-s-about-dat-paper-meme-generator-if-it-don-t-make-dollar-it-dont-make-sense-94ef73.jpg

My grandfather went to Wharton; I learned this like 2 years ago.

Find a Sally's. the. Find your color that was used for your shellac. Sally's now carries opi. It may not match perfectly but will be close enough that the clients can't tell.

#wakegalknowsclients

Our office does a white elephant exchange. I'll bring in homemade cookies or something for everyone, but otherwise... Nope.

Our office does a white elephant exchange. I'll bring in homemade cookies or something for everyone, but otherwise... Nope.
Urban Dictionary is stumped. No definition for it. Please don't bother providing one. I somehow think I'm better off not knowing.

So this Monday is busy, good lord.

BSF text me if anything important comes down about our new coach.

also one more request for heady vibes for my gf who has her "final interview" with all these bigshots at this company in philly today let's go chat thread i know you can do it summon up all the strength from deadpeen and hops and carrot and clients and full nail polish nails and shellac whatever that is maybe my girlfriend can give the interview a real shellacking and get a job here and we can live happily ever after and eat cheesesteaks and carrotsnacks and ripe pineapple and go deacs

So, last night, Greg Hardy introduced himself as "Kraken" from "Hogwarts." Here's a fun comment from Deadspin about it.

Carrie Hunt and the SpoonerismsUSamer
He actually went to Ole Miss, but I see how you can get confused - both schools give out imaginary educations and have animosity between color-based groups

we usually do white elephant/dirty santa at my office Christmas party. I don't like it when people approach it differently and there are dumb or otherwise lame gag gifts among fun gifts. Alcohol is always the most in-demand. One year my boss ended up with a collapsable snow shovel; nobody wanted to steal it.

So it looks like the consensus is no gifts for bosses, but what about assistants? I'm struggling with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back