• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 127: THIS IS THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
BobStackFan hates Townie now that Townie forced him to unveil that he works in imports/exports and is in his forties by #protest

BobStackFan has never liked me :( it's unrequited love :( nothing quite takes the taste out of peanut butter like unrequited love that's what charlie brown said :( it's too bad because i believe in bigfoot and i think we could compare notes and i like his youtubes and i like youtubes too i spend a lot of time on youtubes :( i think he dislikes me because i'm a millennial and woe is townie :(

little man.

and by little man, i mean green arrow. RIP little man.

BobStackFan hates Townie now that Townie forced him to unveil that he works in imports/exports and is in his forties by #protest

Nah, townie asked me softballs. That was bmoney getting all personal and shit. But it's all good. And I'm just messing with townie. Townie's cool. A bit emotional at times, but cool.

images

the indicator on the front page of the Pit has icons indicating whether you've posted on the thread. used to be a little man silhouette but now it is a green arrow.

the indicator on the front page of the Pit has icons indicating whether you've posted on the thread. used to be a little man silhouette but now it is a green arrow.

You've gotta be one of the most perceptive people on here. First you knew Numbers numbers related to his birthday and now this. Never even noticed it.

BobStackFan has never liked me :( it's unrequited love :( nothing quite takes the taste out of peanut butter like unrequited love that's what charlie brown said :( it's too bad because i believe in bigfoot and i think we could compare notes and i like his youtubes and i like youtubes too i spend a lot of time on youtubes :( i think he dislikes me because i'm a millennial and woe is townie :(

woe is townie :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back